Monday 7 May 2012

Once a wise man said ...


When I was young I wanted to change the world ...
 I found that it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation ...
 When I couldn’t change the nation I began to focus on my town ...
 I couldn’t change the town, and as  I grew older I tried to change my family...
Now wiser, I understand … the only thing that I can change is myself ...
Suddenly, I realized that if long ago I had changed myself, 
I would've had an impact on myself ...
 I would've had an impact on my family ...
My family and I would've had an impact on our town ...
 their impact could have changed the nation ...
 and I could indeed have changed the world ...



It is not fair to ask others what you are unwilling to do yourself...
  Anna Eleanor Roosevelt

3 comments:

  1. nice thoughts ... we always should start with ourselves then others will change accordingly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mooza you are right we have to change ourselves then we can impact on the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Mooza, firstly, we need to start and change ourselves in order to affect others around the world

    ReplyDelete