Friday 4 May 2012

Salut Mes Amis,

I would like to share with you one thing that interested me since I was 15 years old. It is French language.  The first time I heard French I felt that this language has such a beautiful, rolling rhythm that it attracts my ear whenever I hear it spoken. I decided to learn it and I was sure that I will enjoy speaking a language less common than English as a unique knowledge….

I started as a beginner in the Alliance Français de Dubai and then I continued in Berlitz, an international institute for languages. When I first began French, I did not have background in the language. My first class was challenging but it left me waiting for more. It was not easy but nothing is impossible, and the teachers were always helpful.  The most difficult part I found was the grammar. I ended up so happy that I managed to reach a good level of fluency in French ….

French language helped me a lot when travelling overseas especially France, Belgium and Switzerland. Learning different languages truly enrich the mind to be better understanding of cultural differences. I felt great communicating with French people in French and I realized that practicing the language is far more useful than just studying it….  

2 comments:

  1. I also love to learn other languages rather the common ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that one day I will learn how to speak French

    ReplyDelete